Part Time Certified Teacher • New Brunswick, NJ
Part Time Hours | Small Group Instruction
Education, Inc.’s mission is to provide quality education to students of all individual needs throughout our nation. Established in 1995, Education, Inc. works directly with students, parents, and teachers to develop individual educational plans for students in need.
Education, Inc. is currently looking for our next creative and passionate teacher to work in the New Brunswick, NJ area! In this part time teaching position, you will learn new skills inside and outside of the classroom, and be challenged daily in a unique Eating Disorder and Rehabilitation program for our youth. This position involves working with adolescents in a small classroom setting.
The hours for the position will be Monday-Friday 3 hours a day. 1.5 hours will be dedicated to classroom with the other 1.5 hours will be dedicated to administrative tasks.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching children ages 12-18 years old in a small group setting
- Creating lesson plans and following school curriculum
- Working with children on their individual school curriculum
- Communicating with facility staff
- Updating daily attendance and creating daily session reports for each student
- Communicating with students, teachers, and schools
Many of these tasks involve using Education, Inc.’s custom created database (SalesForce), MS Word, and electronic communication.