Part Time Teaching Position • Valhalla, NY
Part Time Flexible Hours | 1:1 Tutoring Instruction
Education, Inc.’s mission is to provide quality education to students of all individual needs throughout our nation. Established in 1995, Education, Inc. works directly with students, parents, and teachers to develop individual educational plans for students in need.
Are you looking for a rewarding and unique teaching opportunity ? Education, Inc. is currently looking for our next creative and passionate tutor to fill a role in a children’s hospital in Westchester, NY!
In this part-time, hourly position, you will be working with students from K-12th grade doing 1:1 bedside instruction while they are unable to attend their regular class setting.
- Flexible daytime hours during the work week
- Teaching children on a 1:1 basis , grades K-12
- Working with students on their own school curriculum
- Communicating with hospital staff and each student’s school
- Creating a daily session report for each student taught
Training will be provided as well as a paid onboarding period, but basic technology knowledge is a must.
- NY State Teaching Certification (any grade level and content area)