Part Time Certified Teacher • Dover, DE
Part-time, 12 Month | Small Group Instruction | Behavior Health Population
Do you enjoy working with students but cannot commit to full time hours? Look no further! This is an ideal job opportunity for candidates who are retired, going back to Grad school or who would enjoy more of a work/life balance.
Education, Inc. is currently looking for our next creative and passionate certified teachers to join our team in Dover, DE!
Are you passionate about teaching but can only devote a few hours a day? We are currently searching for certified educators to provide instruction for students in a unique setting. In this rewarding part time position, you will be teaching adolescent students (ages 12-17) in a behavioral health setting.
This position is hourly and is 4 hours per day and is a 12 month position.
You will be teaching in a classroom environment with the opportunity to plan your own lessons. You will be part of a team that helps students educationally while they are not attending their traditional school.
The ideal candidate will have experience and be skilled at working with a diverse student population as well as possess strong content knowledge in the core academic subjects. The ideal candidate will be very well-organized and capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide approximately 2 hours of daily instruction in a classroom setting
- Plan lessons and materials to meet different levels and needs of students
- Complete daily student goal reports and attendance
- Collect, organize, and return completed schoolwork
- Communicate with district/school personnel to obtain verification and gather schoolwork
- Valid DE teaching certification required
- Classroom teaching experience with adolescent aged (12-17) students
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively as part of a team
If you have a passion to help students in a rewarding environment, please consider applying!