Part Time Certified Teacher • Lancaster, PA
Age Group: 12-18 | Hourly Rate | Small Group Instruction
Education, Inc.’s mission is to provide quality education to students of all individual needs throughout our nation. Established in 1995, Education, Inc. works directly with students, parents, and teachers to develop individual educational plans for students in need.
Education, Inc. is currently looking for our next creative and passionate teacher to fill the role of part-time teacher in the Lancaster area! In this position, you will learn new skills inside and outside of the classroom and be challenged daily in a unique Outpatient Treatment Program. This position involves working with adolescents in a small classroom setting.The hours for the position will be 9am-12pm, Monday-Friday.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching children ages 12-18 years old in a small group setting
- Creating lesson plans and following school curriculum
- Working with children on their individual school curriculum
- Communicating with facility staff
- Updating daily attendance and creating daily session reports for each student
- Communicating with students, teachers, and schools
Many of these tasks involve using Education, Inc.’s custom created database (SalesForce), MS Word, and electronic communication.
- Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate.
- Must be comfortable working students grades 6-12
Starting salary $18.00 an hour (10 month position)