Temporary Contract Recruiter • Plymouth, MA
3 Month Contract | Immediate Start | Ability to work remote
Education, Inc. is a company that provides educational services for students that are hospitalized and unable to attend school. We currently partner with 65 hospitals units across 8 states along the East Coast. Our core values of integrity, constant improvement, and commitment, are represented in everything we do. If you want to work for a growing company that allows you to make a difference in the lives of children and encourages professional growth, then this position could be a great fit for you.
This role will be the organization’s main full-cycle recruiter, partnering with hiring managers from the requisition stage through to an employee’s first day. This individual would work closely with the HR team, but also with the leadership members within our organization. We’re looking for a motivated recruiter who can source and access talent, is driven to hit deadlines, and also be able think strategically about talent development. This position will be housed in our corporate office in Plymouth, MA. Candidates need to be comfortable commuting to Plymouth, MA.
- Work closely with hiring managers to fill open vacancies across all regions and departments from the requisition stage through to an employee’s first day.
- Develop and manage job postings across all resources
- Further develop Education, Inc.’s LinkedIn Recruiter capabilities through sourcing passive talent, managing LinkedIn career’s page, and working with LinkedIn account manager to maximize performance
- Conduct phone screening interviews and evaluate if candidates are a good fit to move forward to an in person interview with the operations teams
- Assist with reference phone calls, running background checks and getting all information ready for the verbal offer to be made
- Manage applicant and employee information within our platforms
- Contribute to the development of our marketing resources and social media outreach
- Contribute to the overall development and strategic planning for our talent development
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in Recruiting, Sourcing, or HR required
- Proven experience of filling requisitions and hitting deadlines
- Contract position until September 30th
- Full time hours, 8 hours a day
- Located within the corporate Plymouth office, but also opportunity to work remote